Do you or someone you know need help with:
- A problem with your aged care service?
- Accessing residential or home care services?
- Retaining your independence, support to make informed decisions or ensure your decisions are being heard by others?
- Communicating your concerns to your aged care provider or making a complaint?
- Understanding the home care package fees and charges on your invoices and statements?
- Matters relating to elder abuse or neglect?
Our team can help! ADACAS is an independent human rights organisation that provides free advocacy and information to older people in Canberra and their carers.