Support coordination is an NDIS funded support designed to assist participants to make the most of their NDIS funds.
We use a specialist advocacy model of support coordination to ensure that you participate in decision making about all aspects of your NDIS plan, and your supports are delivered consistently with your wishes.
We will use our advocacy skills and values to:
- identify, promote and defend your human rights
- inform and educate you about all your available options and their advantages and disadvantages
- support you to make informed decisions
- ensure you have choice and control over your NDIS funded services
- enable your voice, views, opinions and preferences to be articulated in forums where others are making decisions that impact directly on your life
- inform and educate you and your supporters about safeguarding, the dignity of risk and managing risk.
We will successfully link you to supports, ensuring you live in an environment in which you can flourish, and enrich your capacity to build and sustain independence.
Make a referral for ADACAS to help you or someone you know with Support Coordination
I want to help myself
Find information about services in the Canberra region that can help you.